• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

slight chugging between 30-40 mph

Just finished up my fummins build and aside from the torque converter not locking up and my map sensor saying I have 12psi at idle everything is fine lol.

However on my drives to work at around 30-40 mph the truck has a slight bucking or chugging that's not terrible but enough to be an annoyance.  It goes away as I accelerate a little but if i'm just cruising along at those speeds its pretty constant.  If i increase my power level to one of the higher settings on my quadzilla its less noticeable. 

Any ides what could be causing this?  I have done and custom calibrations to the V2 quadzilla tunes, they are the basic tunes that are preloaded.

So on lunch today I had my Quad at level 4 (base loaded cals) and starting at 40 mph with a slight accel it would start chugging a little.  Set the tune to level 0 and it went away completely.  I'm guessing the base cals need to be tweaked a little for my application or the fact that my map sensor is always reading 12psi or higher all the time is causing a fueling issue.