• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Website Management

• Owner

Some of you already know I do website management on the side. Like I know some of you know that SmartyResource is down for the past few days. I'm fighting to get the site up and running ASAP for the owner. My problem is the old hosting company servers are too small for the forum and trying to get a clean backup to transfer it all over to the new hosting company. SmartyResource will be running the same forum software as we are here. Then I've got the other local Idaho base forum I've been managing as well IdahoTurboDiesels.Com . So this explains why I'm here for a time then gone for a few days or just not posting much. I figured I would share with you all what I've been up to and doing in my spare time. 

• Like 1

• Owner
1 minute ago, notlimah said:

Better start checking in more often or else @dripley is gonna take you out back and... well ya know!

:spank:

:lmao: First @dripley has to come to Idaho to even provide the tail whipping. But I'll hear about all the Idaho Potato jokes first. :rolleyes:

Seriously. I just spent another hour on the phone attempting to get a database backup for SmartyResource and the techs still can't provide a solid backup yet. So I've spent my evening now setting up the laptop and copying all the needed data so I can pack it with me tomorrow and be getting some work done hopefully. I'll still float in and look around but might not post much...

• Like 1

While giving my favorite potato head a hard time is one of my favorite past times, I might have to cut him alot slack for now. 

I have been trying to complete my last job with a CO. Certificate of Occupancy for those that dont know. A building cannot be occupied until this is obtained. Durham NC is a very bureaucratic city and this has been very difficult. All this while trying to help out a new super on his first CFA and trying to help get my next job started in Bowie Maryland. Then add in tearing down the front of my truck over memorial day, I have been quite busy also.

So for now Mike, I feel your pain. Here to wishing success in getting things off your plate. I had to get  a #100 tub to catch my over flow and it is not big enough to dip your truck in.

On a side note, my oil pan is dry for a change.

• Like 1

• Owner

I've been doing web management as a hobby for many years helping out folks try to keep their websites going. Now I'm trying to take it to the next level and start another business doing website management. Apparently, I've done something right to keep my own site going this far and the few others I've been working with.