• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

So I just finished dropping an 01 engine in a 98.5 truck, dealt with the cmp signal error. But now my abs light won't go out. No abs related codes, no CELs and I can't get the ABS, motor to actuate via the scanner (modus from snap on). What am I missing? 

01 engine, 01 ecm, 98.5 harness with 01 pcm (manual transmission) 01 MAP sensor, custom extension harness for the crank sensor to relocate to the timing case (yes I have to correct reluctor wheel on the cam). All three rpm data sources read nominally the same. CCD buss checks out, I couldn't get the ABS module to activate via scanner, I swapped in the 98.5 ecm and ABS light is still on with no codes and still won't trigger with scan tool. 

2 hours ago, syndicateshop said:

Well turns out the powersteering fluid was low, abs light went out after bleeding the powersteering.

Might have to try this tomorrow and see if it turns mine out. I have had no signs of it being low.