• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

iQuad freezing with custom tunes

syndicateshop

2 hours ago, KBecker443 said:

how do I go about sending my box in to get the V2 update

You can send it in if you don't mind waiting, or you can do it yourself if you have windows 7, anything other then windows 7 gets to be tricky but @Me78569 has a wright up on it here 

After some fun times I did it myself, at work I still have windows 7 and it's much easier. Good luck, you'll love it .

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Well seems like out of nowhere my app is freezing up now when I try to go to custom turning, it will go anywhere else like setting, vehicle selection etc but as soon as I try to access custom tuning it says unfortunately bla bla bla, so I tried my other phone and it's fine, linked unlinked unplugged the box from under hood restarted the phone etc same thing the phone that was always with the truck can't access custom tuning but my other one does it just fine. 

I must add it all started when this morning I tried changing a variable in my daily tune and went to save that's when it did it and it's refusing to go back to custom tunes and just hangs up and once I hit ok to unfortunately... it just loads up again so everything works but still won't let me access tunes. :popcorn:

I will upload the right version here in a moment. Sorry about that. I didn't think I needed to update here because the Play store had the latest version. But thinking about it. I should for consistency's sake. 

Should be updated now. Because of some weirdness with the numbering system it is actually 1.9.41(61) instead of build (59) which was up here previously. I don't understand the numbering either. 

• Thanks 2