• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Snow Dodge

Snow Dodge

Hey everybody, new to the site, kind a new to the Deisel world.  I live in Idaho, good friends with the Mopar man, I have an 01 dodge 24 valve.  I have done a few mods,learning as go.  Looking forward to sharing about my truck, and learning more.

IMG_1328.JPG

IMG_1329.JPG

• Like 1

• Owner

Few things I've been helping him with and improving the power and economy of the truck. Been a good challenge being he's got 37" tires. I got @Snow Dodge to change up to 4.11 gears and made a good improvement in power and economy is still OK. I finally got him to pick up the High Idle Kit yesterday that he purchased back in December. :duh: I know some of his future plans are to ditch the Edge Juice and add Quadzilla Adrenaline then have me install the high idle kit. Funny part is he's got one of old "Prowelder" (i think) high idle kits from way back. The ones made in a plastic box with 3 switch before the MPG fooler came out.

• Like 1