• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Update to the new IPS 4.2.0 version

• Owner

There is several things I've got to setup for the site and configure but there is several things that can be enabled possibly. Like Members could create Clubs which you yourself would maintain. There is improvements for mobile technology too which I've got to configure several things too..

• 2 weeks later...

I tried changing login password because it shows that I've been logging in from random places, maybe that's how cell phones work, I'm all over the place, maybe signal is bouncing of towers. Anyway when attempting to change password, I'ts asking me to scan qr code, if I click Not able to scan QR code it provides it for me, I copy and paste it then hit verify code and it says code you entered is not valid. 

• Owner
2 hours ago, Wild and Free said:

Can you change up the appearance of the site. The white on white background is not a good combo and hard to read, its overwhelming.

Well i can alter the message box but cant alter the background.

2 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

I tried changing login password because it shows that I've been logging in from random places, maybe that's how cell phones work, I'm all over the place, maybe signal is bouncing of towers. Anyway when attempting to change password, I'ts asking me to scan qr code, if I click Not able to scan QR code it provides it for me, I copy and paste it then hit verify code and it says code you entered is not valid. 

Ill duoble check the server tonight. Im on the road today.