• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Mopar1973Man

Update to the new IPS 4.2.0 version

Well gang... 

This is the long wait for version 4.2.0 with many updates and new features some of you have found the new like, thank you, etc. There are several new tools for the staff to use. So if there is any question I'll be glad to explain what things do. 

• Thanks 1

There is several things I've got to setup for the site and configure but there is several things that can be enabled possibly. Like Members could create Clubs which you yourself would maintain. There is improvements for mobile technology too which I've got to configure several things too..

Can you change up the appearance of the site. The white on white background is not a good combo and hard to read, its overwhelming.

I tried changing login password because it shows that I've been logging in from random places, maybe that's how cell phones work, I'm all over the place, maybe signal is bouncing of towers. Anyway when attempting to change password, I'ts asking me to scan qr code, if I click Not able to scan QR code it provides it for me, I copy and paste it then hit verify code and it says code you entered is not valid. 

2 hours ago, Wild and Free said:

Can you change up the appearance of the site. The white on white background is not a good combo and hard to read, its overwhelming.

Well i can alter the message box but cant alter the background.

2 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

I tried changing login password because it shows that I've been logging in from random places, maybe that's how cell phones work, I'm all over the place, maybe signal is bouncing of towers. Anyway when attempting to change password, I'ts asking me to scan qr code, if I click Not able to scan QR code it provides it for me, I copy and paste it then hit verify code and it says code you entered is not valid. 

Ill duoble check the server tonight. Im on the road today.