• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Soical Media login being forced

• Owner

Lot of younger folks are using social media site as an unlocking key for login into many sites. FB happens to be the most popular. Like myself when in a pinch I'll use my FB to log into different sites being all my passwords are 32 to 64 character long. There is no way I'm going to attempt to type all that in my cellphone keyboard. So this is why I was attempting to add the FB login as optional because its a real PITA to type long passwords. I do carry a password data program on my phone but if I happen to change my password for some reason and my cellphone database doesn't then I'm still able to login with the FB login regardless of the password change being that is handled on API handshake from FB to IPB software. 

!DbzL3Tp"E`{!5~JXz?MX$*w-P`qas~iS(P?$VLFx,oThFa``=#$%y+)K}B{y@8^

Try typing that mess in on your cellphone and verify it right. Good luck... :lmao:

• Like 1

I just tried to login and it would not allow me until I added all the pics and signature items. I do NOT agree with that being a forced item. Optional, sure, but not mandatory. What is the point of mandatory pictures? I can understand keeping a log for the admin of our actual info for assistance.

• Owner

I was hoping to bring some color to the site for the profiles so its not full or blank avatars and blank profiles. Members seem to gravitate to other members with a profile that has information and a bit of color. Blank profile page most people pass by and end up missing the boat load of info that a member might have to give. I figured a few photos / background wouldn't be to much... Apparently... it is too much...  :rolleyes:

Removed...

Edited by Mopar1973Man