• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How to import / Export custom tunes in the IQuad App

Me78569

1 hour ago, Me78569 said:

It is a race tune.  

your dvice does not want ot use any tune that did not come from the export.  tell me the tunes you want and I will build them

I was trying to load the stock injectors tune, the no wiretap one and the anti theft tune. @Quadzilla Power This’ll answer your question as well

@Quadzilla Power  The app will load the tune from the site, but it does not show up on the profile.  He does have the right profile selected.  If he exports me a tune I build the json and he imports it back in it shows up just fine.   

something about the origin of the json results in the tune showing up or not.

The only thing different that I can see is that the values that he exports have a decimal point precision. However, the tune that you sent back for him to load, the "race" tune doesn't have the decimal point precision either but it seems to load load just fine. 

There is another difference that I just found. There are a whole lot of spaces after the end of the race tune. But those don't exist in the tune that he exported. It really makes no sense to me other than if he tried to load it and the app said that there was already a tune with the name Tow because he has a tune with that name in a different vehicle profile. 

I would try deleting all of the user data for the app and then trying to load the tune again.Other than that, we would need to find a way to get your xml data where everything is stored and go through and parse it to see where the app thought to store the tune the first time it was loaded. 

It works with excel.  you can also just input the values for your tune into the app.  Once you get your fueling figured out you really wont touch the tune much... I haven't in months.  Heck I dont even have a tow vs daily vs race tune.  

Edited by Me78569

Some timing changes, thats about it.   I did not set the default tune in the v2 tuning to be much more than stock.  

if you do get bigger injectors down the road then the fueling tuning helps a ton.

Edited by Me78569