• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Updated site?

• Owner

The old skin had a "wrapper" on the forum post area which allowed me to color that and make it transparent. Now, 4.2.x series no longer has that "wrapper" so I color the same as it was previously which made the white on white. So now after hunting down the selector I made the post boxes that light blue but it's causing a zebra effect in another area which I'll chase down later. 

• Staff

This just me personal preference but Instead of tire tracks I'd like to see diesel dog tracks along with bear moose and Elk tracks:thumb1: 

I know that would be impossible though

Edited by JAG1

• Owner

I had to download the vector art, edit them a bit in inkscape. Then I had to upload my artwork to IcoMoon to create a font. Now take the font file upload it to the server. Now write the custom code to inject the M's in place of the message icons. Only a 2 hour project for that little M... :doh:

@font-face {
  font-family: 'mopar';
  src:  url('/fonts/mopar.eot?d9k5jq');
  src:  url('/fonts/mopar.eot?d9k5jq#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
    url('/fonts/mopar.ttf?d9k5jq') format('truetype'),
    url('/fonts/mopar.woff?d9k5jq') format('woff'),
    url('/fonts/mopar.svg?d9k5jq#icomoon') format('svg');
  font-weight: normal;
  font-style: normal;
}

[class^="icon-"], [class*=" icon-"] {
  /* use !important to prevent issues with browser extensions that change fonts */
  font-family: 'mopar' !important;
  speak: none;
  font-style: normal;
  font-weight: normal;
  font-variant: normal;
  text-transform: none;
  line-height: 1;

/* Better Font Rendering =========== */
  -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
  -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;
}

.icon-mopar:before {
  content: "\e900";
}

Not to mention I brought back the transparent background and got it working. That was simple. Just inject the...

#ipsLayout_mainArea {
  background-color: rgba(204,223,255,0.75);
  padding: 10px;
  border-radius: 10px;
}

The alpha is the transparent amount. But that 75% opacity.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Thanks 1

• Owner

Heck... My day has been crazy... Got to Riggins, ID with my A/C stuff. I managed to sell a full case of 12 can of freon all the jobs I did today in Riggins. Now After finishing my last job at 6:30 pm. I ate dinner in front of the computer and proceeded to finish style scripts and getting the final touches here. So, from 6:30 pm MDT to now at 9:16 pm MDT I've been coding... 

Now here shortly I'll move to my bedroom and bench test on the laptop and mobile phone for style changes or problems. Then hit the sack so I can do my 12 hour tour to Ontario, OR for @MoparMom dialysis. I'll continue cranking out code while I'm down there in a coffee shop.

Edited by Mopar1973Man