• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How big of site and number of newbe viewers opinion

(not exactly sure where to ask/post this, and just throwing it out there.)

Are the owners of this site pro or con about trying to widen viewer base?  After reading the below link,  I thought about posting info about this site, but thought I 'd ask here owners first.  Two thoughts...

1.  In my opinion...some very highly skilled knowable folks here.  (They might not want to be mired down with lots of "beginners" like me). 

2.  Not sure if owners would really enjoy this site even being 1/2 the size of CF

https://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/29382154.cfm  

• Staff

I agree with you guys.

There was only one little excerpt in a sentence that a poster was attempting to flame another, only had to edit just a few words and we never heard from that poster again which wasn't my intent just softened up an aggressive verbal punch is all.

Edited by JAG1