• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Ball Joints For 2wd

I put MOOG on mine about 170k ago and they are showing some wear now. Heard nothing good about them not long after I installed them but they have held up well. Maybe I got ones made before Federal Mogul bought them out, I dont know. After all I have heard I am a little leery of them now. 

I would like to find so new old stock OEM's. Mine held up for over 200k. If not I will probably try these   http://www.dennysdriveshaft.com/p3264_dana_spicer_708047_ball_joint_set_for_2000_to_2002_dodge_ram.html

Thats what they came with and why I was looking for new old ones. They were sealed also, upper and lower.  Not sure how different they are today though the ones I linked only the lowers are sealed. I will use Spicer for my next change.