• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Spare parts in adrenaline box?

Redroan

Excuse my ignorance but I'm confused. Wire tap is what adds fuel over stock. With out it it would just fuel like a normal truck? Because right now with out that part. it was fueling hard at WOT. Acting like it was getting plenty of extra fuel 

Edited by Redroan

It probably still using canbus fuel which is about 70% of fueling and wire tap adds another 30 or so. On level 0 i can maybe get to 3000 canbus and max is 4095 Nick knows best. I hardly use wite tap on my truck usually just have it on level 3. 

@Me78569 I thought it was anything after level 3 that adds wire tap :think: Unless something changed and I'm not up to speed.

0 stock with boost fool

1 valley mode (power reduction )

2 canbus to something 

3 canbus to something else 

4 and up canbus plus wire tap

I don't have the v2 flash done yet so no valet mode.  And that makes sense about the can bus fueling. I really haven't looked into how this box works I bought it back when they first came out played with the custom tunes very little and just left it on the default tune. So really I must have been like this for a while. Maybe 2 years ago I felt some surging but went away. Most likely when it broke off completely. 

Basically, everything that they said. 

Yes you will get up to 65HP gains without that part functioning, but you are leaving power on the table. If you are happy with the fueling before hooking that up you can still flash the V2 and possibly get some additional MPG gains, but if you want more power you will need to solder that back together. 

You can always get a board replacement if you choose: 

http://quadzillapower.com/adrenaline-board-replacement-for-adr1000-adr1001-adr1002/

You will notice in the picture of the description we have revved the board to allow the yellow piece to have its own spot instead of weird wiring. 

-Thanks again