• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you lurking about Mopar1973Man.Com reading articles and reading other member's posts. Are you trying to solve a problem with your Dodge / Ram Turbo Diesel Cummins? We have lots of helpful members and staff on the Mopar1973Man.Com and are willing to give guidance on how to fix or improve your truck. Sorry, we are a subscription website now. We are not corporate owned like many of the other websites out there. Like Cummins Forum (VerticalScope Inc.). Mopar1973Man.Com is entirely privately owned and operated since 2004. Your subscription funds goes towards server maintenance and software maintenance. We happen to be one of the most friendliest and helpful websites  for Cummins Owners in the world. Come join us and register and then pick a subscription plan.

Installed 19.5's on the Pimp Truck

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Fix the failed speed sensor or bad tone ring. Every time you turn the key off your resetting the light. If the problem still exist then the light is turned on. Typically a bad speed sensor or failed tone ring like my last failure was.

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Fix the failed speed sensor or bad tone ring. Every time you turn the key off your resetting the light. If the problem still exist then the light is turned on. Typically a bad speed sensor or failed tone ring like my last failure was.

Is that under the hood close to the battery and fuse box ?

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

@Mopar1973Man I just changed my front wheel bearings and have a few years old sensor in rear end and my brake/abs light is back again after 2 weeks of no light, after front hub assemblys replaced. Not sure what to think now, kinda tired of it at the moment. 

You might have to get a OBDII tool that can report the ABS wheel speeds. Then monitor the wheel speeds while you drive then whichever wheel is dropping to zero could be a bad sensor or bad hub. Like mine the bearing was fine but the tone ring broke loose. 

Archived