• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Site Change 9/4/17

• Owner

Just to let you all know... I've made an changes. 

• On mobile devices, there is no longer a sidebar displayed. I did this to lighten the bandwidth requirements and page load times on mobile device. There is no critical information in the side bar just optional information so you are not going to miss out on much.  
Edited by Mopar1973Man

Would this fix the advertisement bug? While i'm browsing the mobile site and an advertisement doesn't load properly, scrolling will go into and endless loop and then my Chrome app eventually crashes and has to be restarted. Running galaxy S8+ 

Edited by Cronus577

7 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Advertisements are still displayed. Could you create a support ticket of how the problem occurs. Then I can tap my resources a bit more and see if I can find a solution.

Is your phone software and browser up to date? 

Yes sir they are. Will report it the next time the problem occurs. Never had it happen before until about 3 days ago. Might just be router related but I can try on both WiFi and normal 4G