• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Madness...

hex0rz

Has anyone thought to take a step back and look at the bigger picture lately?

I'll try not to qualify this thread as religious and spiritual, but i can't help but think a message is trying to be conveyed...

1. Increased earthquake frequency. (Yes, i know they are an everyday event)

2. Threat of nuclear war

3. Wildfire galore. The west coast is burning up. 

4. The east coast is drowning out. 

Hurricane Harvey, Irma and other multiples developing on the same path. 

I'm reading the writing on the wall...

Meanwhile, I'm thankful I'm not on fire, but this is what i get to deal with. Even i need to wear an n95 to step outside!

20170904_102639.jpg

Edited by hex0rz

Been very hazy here in south central ND the last couple weeks also from the fires in Montana and farther west and the northern fires from Canada too. Locally we were in the highest level of draught on the scale but got 4 inches of rain over a 10 day period which has helped in central ND quite a bit actually turned things green for the first time of the season in August that didn't even turn green after the spring thaw. Things are still dry but the severity has lessened since the rain but eastern Montana and North western ND is still desert like and suffered major fires earlier in the season.

• Staff

IMG_8757.JPG.d3c684e3b21566cafc85f16620ff7ddf.JPGIMG_8752.JPG.feb62e187cc433fd7fa185aa7e632e96.JPG

This is the way our trip has been.  Some days a light haze and other days you can't see anything. These two pics were taken from the same spot at Lake Moraine, AB, Canada.  The first facing the S S-E and the next is taken S-W.

sent from north Yellowstone, MT

Edited by IBMobile

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Alex you must be a young guy cause you explain everything at a fast pace. It is interesting none the less. Are you saying they are poisoning all of us with the lead still allowed in jet fuel so they don't have to pay our social security for too long?:think: I know EPA is crooked cause they allow the lead and make things harder on the poor consumers'

At any rate I do think the contrails are doing more harm than us driving our cars/ trucks. Studies show rates of cancer greater the closer you live to an airport.

Guys with Cummins trucks live longer :thumb1::USflag:

• Staff

There is a lot in the news designed to make us think we are getting the 'real' scoop. If these trained journalists would  start to do research on what and why some info is not getting in the scoop, they'd knock the ball out of the park.

1. Have natural disasters increased in their intensity and frequency since 1950?

2. Chem poisens from aircraft... whats it really doing. There's times in the morning with the sun shining that the sky is full of contrails to such an extent  sunlight becomes dulled down or even blocked..

3. Are cancers  more prevalent now than ever

Edited by JAG1

2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

There is a lot in the news designed to make us think we are getting the 'real' scoop. If these trained journalists would  start to do research on what and why some info is not getting in the scoop, they'd knock the ball out of the park.

1. Have natural disasters increased in their intensity and frequency since 1950?

2. Chem poisens from aircraft... whats it really doing. There's times in the morning with the sun shining that the sky is full of contrails to such an extent  sunlight becomes dulled down or even blocked..

3. Are cancers  more prevalent now than ever

I get sick of the news media presenting news and then telling me how upset I should be about it. And if I dont agree there must be something wrong with me. Politics seems to be bleeding into all of it. All I need are the facts and I can form my own opinion. It seems they are all getting worse about this year after year. I guess I should add that with hurricanes at least we know they are coming and have a chance to get out of the way, not so much with the wildfires.

In 2015 we out here on the gulf and east coast set an all time record of 9 years without landfall of a major hurricane,  cat 3 or better. We have seen some of late however. There also seems to be alot wildfires for y'all out west these days. All of this gets a lot of news coverage and we see much more of the damage than we did 30 years ago.  

Don't know much chem poisons from aircraft.

Cancer is definitely in our faces all them time it seems. Lost a dear sister in law back in 04 due to cancer. But how many have died from it back when no one knew what it was? Hard to keep records on something when you don't know it is. I do think it is more prevalent these days but don't know any facts to back that up. Lawsuits for are definitely up from it.

Edited by dripley
  • Like 1

• Owner

Like most of you know, I don't have TV here at home. I do have a TV in the RV and watch local channels when we have a signal. What is so sickening is the important news or information is briefly covered and then quickly switch to some sort of entertainment that the newsgroup wants to place like cooking or exercise. I'm so glad to get home and not have any TV at all. Then other half of it that I can't stand is any free air TV signal you do get is nothing but black and white shows and 1960-1970's shows. Really? This is the best you can transmit? 

Stranger yet, I get more facts and information from you guys here than I do off any TV set...

• Like 2

My wife and I are sort of unicorns as well, we only have over the air tv for local channels and usually only watch the local news and not much past that the last few years, we are on the go so much it doesn't pay to have a monthly bill for satellite which is nothing but repeat stuff most times anyhow. We are however finally getting high speed fiber optic hooked up in our area soon, it has been run up to the house just needs to be hooked up and get the new wireless modem installed so we could stream whatever we want through whichever we want to choose. Netflix amazon ect.

Just need to get a modern flat screen tv lol. we have an old 38" HD tube Sony Wega that is about 3 feet deep and weighs about 300 lbs.

All the other subjects above I could get into as I follow and try to keep up on a lot of them but they are topics for another day, not enough time now.

Localized weather modification has been going on since the 50's, there is actually a big lawsuit going on right here in ND between the state and a lot of farmers over this issue where the farmers want it stopped asap until more modern info of if it has a positive or negative affect on things, the state says its a positive but use only the info from the 70's when it was started.

Globally the Geoengineering of overall weather patterns and along with this comes the Chemtrails and the poisoning of entire areas or countries is beginning to be proven over and again the last 5-10 years, what HAARP and other countries experiments are doing to the world is anybodys guess but there are definitely human factors at play which won't much matter if we don't get a hold of the Nuclear mess like Fukashima and all the other nuclear plants that are on the verge of death and catostrophic issues due to location and age, Heck in Florida they completely shut down 2 Nuke plants before Irma hit to avoid a fukashima event that's the first time in US history they have done a complete shut down which says a lot about the uncertainty of the nuke plants integrity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Owner

Just in the little bit that @Wild and Free posted is more newsworthy than any of the alphabet channels out there for news. 

How about the aftermath follow up of areas hit by fire, floods or hurricanes? Never happens. We never hear much about the folks and how there lives have been impacted or how people gather together to help out.  

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

• Staff

Everyday I hear about the teaching of, or the poisening of young folks with the schools opinions/ agenda.

Like news, its bunch a BS without the research and facts of reality.

One pastor I listen to says these times we have more 'truth decay' than tooth decay.

Wish I could use a wire brush and scrub away the news using opinions presented as fact. It's so phony baloney. I can't watch TV much any longer, especially those that are a bad example of a human being with no moral character as man or woman.

Without God and the 10 commandments there is no education

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 3

• Owner

Like @The_Hammer came on for a quick update and told us about his loss. Like I said there is more information with just the members here that any corporate media channel. Like even myself I've gone the extra steps to monitor local weather myself being there is no local weather tower close to me and closest radar is in Boise and puts me on the rim of the radar. 

Yeah I even update weather tower so I can forecast weather locally better.

20171012_073222.jpg

Like NOAA uses McCall Idaho airport for my local weather which is impossible being McCall Idaho is nearly a 5,200 feet in elevation. Then it's over 25 miles south of me roughly as the crow flies. Then the next tower north which is not used but accessible is in Slate Creek Ranger Station and again it over 40 miles north and about 1,800 feet below me in elevation. So how do you get correct weather forcast? You set up your own weather tower. 

20171012_081415.jpg

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1