• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

9 hours ago, syndicateshop said:

I figured if there was anyplace to get reliable information, it would be here

What info are you seeking?  

The development of water / methanol injection was a way to improve the combustion efficiency of an engine to increase power output. Increased power is always a bonus but if you try to use it as a "power adder" as your first post implies, end results could be catastrophic failure.  I am just warning and in no way telling on how to setup your ride.

I would either run a blend of methonal/distilled water or buy the premade product. Washer fluids are not a best choice due to the detergents/conditioners meant to clean your window.  

• Like 1

On 9/7/2017 at 8:34 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

Most here are drug free owners. No meth/water or Nitrous... Most are building power fuel only or fuel electronics.

At one time in the distant past there was someone from this forum that was running water/meth injection.  If my memory serves me right I think he ending up dumping it.  He then went to twins I think.

I'm thinking it was JOHNFAK.  I don't remember much about his experience but if it was him and if he is still around then he could probably provide some useful insight on his experience.

• Like 1

There is a fair amount of water/meth injection info on Youtube that goes way beyond what JOHNFAK had posted.

I just looked up Snow water/meth injection and got a list of things such as:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=snow+performance+water%2Fmethanol+injection+boost+cooler+

You can also look up other manufacturers and get similar info: i.e. Devils own, AEM and there maybe others.

Cool to read some of the old postings, whats crazy is the tech from 2011 isn't all too different from today's.  

The W/M system (when used properly) is a good source to boost energy output and what I like is it can be converted to straight water with relative ease for the heavy summer tow trips.   I would pursue this tech but need to address a few items first before adding another system.