• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
CTcummins24V

WTS: 01-02 Edge Comp Regular

Edge Comp regular, NOT HOT, fits 2001 and 2002 only. Everything thing is there. No issues, downgraded and running a Quad XZT now. Used the BD stealth plate to tap the pump, still on my truck, NOT for sale. 

Private message me. $425 shipped. John

http://www.xtremediesel.com/Edge-Products-30301-Comp-Module.aspx

003.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

Don't need the extra power and wanted the extra wiring gone. RV275 size injector and 65hp tuner are all I "need" for work and play. Started with an Edge EZ, then the Comp and now XZT, learning experience and 2 turbos and 4 sets of injectors later.

Super B, 57/65/14. A bit laggy off the line but plenty of flow at cruising speeds, 1600-1700rpm and above. 

I had the HY35 56/60/9, great for stock, couldn't handle 60hp sticks and Edge EZ. Then I got a WH1C(old HX35), 56/60/12. Great little upgrade. Then I modded it, added a 14cm not gated exhaust housing, helped on the top end. I ran a 60mm compressor wheel and housing, it surged like crazy under load. Now as it sits in a box it's a 58/60/14. Works great with any of the fueling upgrades I ran. If I could do it over, I would have kept the EZ, ran the WH1C with my current 50hp injectors. Would've saved me some money but it was a good learning experience. 

Nice!

I'm thinking along similar lines as you. I wouldn't mind getting a slightly bigger turbo then the HX and something like 50-75hp sticks with prolly the quad so I could get it tuned.

Sign in to follow this