• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Ppuming 24 valve

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-09-18 at 9:34 AM, jlbayes said:

Engine to top dead center compression, make a visible mark easily seen. Pin the pump. Install pump. Snug gear enough to be able to rotate pump. Use preferred timing method to set pump to desired timing. Break gear loose. Reset engine tdc using mark.

Hi this message is for jlbayes. I would like to have some information about the ppump. I’m looking forward to do myself a swap. Do you think it is possible to contact you on private to discuss with you ?

I'm looking to buy a ppump for my truck but I don't know wich "one " and "builder".I'm looking at  Columbus, Farrell ,Scheid. You can ceck my truck on the garage zone for the details end let me know what you think.  Not to long ago my engine was rebuilt with brand new parts :twins, BD  intercooler, colts cam  big stick, Weston 7x010,BD vp44 high performance ,credel stifner, 103 spring,end many other things that job was performed by Piers  Harry (but he did a shiti job on my had gasket ).after 16000km my BD vp44 hrv quit working and get stuck on the highway. my truck is a daily driver and summer pulling my travel trailer (8000-10000lbs) .thanks in advance 

I had a Farrell 215 before trading for a 13mm. I was very happy with how it performed. Columbus and Scheid are not high on the dollar value list for me. They are expensive but have been working on this stuff for a long long time. Another to consider is Northeast Diesel Service. Farrell would be my top pick for a pump (dollar value) with Northeast right behind them.

Agree with you for Farrell.. I'm looking at stage 5 but I'm not sure about driving  and comportement on a daily driver, winter, pulling my ttrailer . Do you know ho has the most complete set up to do the swap? ,for the pump is gonna by Farrell ,thanks Dan