• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Bought a Real Estate Vehicle

My real estate career is taking off. Decided to get a more appropriate vehicle for driving for real estate sales. I was driving a lot of miles on the diesel truck. So I got a Dodge Magnum R/T 2005.  Has the Hemi in it. I'll get a pic up soon. But it's kind of a sleeper rig.  345 hp. Very comfortable. 5 speed automatic transmission. A lot more creature comforts than I am used to. After a week I am really pleased with it. Getting over 20 mpg average combined city/hiway driving. Has that system that cuts down to 4 cylinders when cruising. Still figuring out all the features. Dual exhaust...has a bit of a rumble to it. Wouldn't mind a bit more. ?

Edited by joecool911
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

D66674AF-BA31-4438-9B7E-AA8DD6F1601C.png

9151BA41-38CD-45B2-B522-F3C6E0FE59D7.jpeg

I’ve been getting 20-21 mpg with country driving short distances. Immediately following a fill up and freeway drive it was 24 mpg. No troubles yet. One quart of oil and gas is all I’ve put into it. Got all the car fax maintenance records. New brakes, real axle seal done recently. Very pleased with performance and economy so far. 

• Like 1

Almost bought the wife a good while back. But since she is only 4'10" tall I decided against it. She just could not see out of it. Of course I bought her a freaking Dakota and she couldn't see out if it either. There was not one corner on it she had not hit on something. No more new cars for her.

Happy things are working out for you in the new endeavor and the vehicle. :thumbup2: