• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla Boost Level Fueling - CAN Bus

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Now for those of you looking to get your "Daily Tune" smoke-free as possible. So I'll say @Me78569 is right you want to set the Quadzilla to level 1 and use the valet mode to find your start fuel percentage. So keep rolling back till you can no longer see smoke from a heavy throttle launch. So once you got that figured out now you need to build a good fueling curve. Now change the Quadzilla to level 3. What I use for building curves is an exponential growth calculator. 

http://www.rapidtables.com/calc/math/exponential-growth-calculator.htm

Enter initial value (x0): Use your value from level 0.

Enter growth/decay rate (r): Use your growth rate percentage 1-4% typically.

Enter time (t): Enter Boost Pressure number here.

Now you want to start with your starting fuel number you got from level 0 and then use that as your starting number. I suggest a growth rate of about 2-3% typically. If you use too much growth percentage you see the smoke come on mid boost so this is a sign to back down your growth percentage. I'm not saying a full -1% but maybe try like -0.1% or -0.2%. 

• Like 1

• Owner
3 hours ago, Me78569 said:

Keeping in mind that this process if for guys with larger than stock injectors.   With Stock injectors you can start your tune at %110 of so depending on how aggressive you want the tune.  

I was starting at 105% and working my way up using about a 2.5% growth rate.

Our default that seems to match pretty well with what the older ADR2_1000 tune did starts at 105 and grows exponentially from there. (kind of a guess of the exponents) but here are the settings we are putting out there for default stock trucks that nearly match the ADR2_1000 feel:

0 PSI %: 105

1 PSI %: 107

2 PSI %: 109

3 PSI %: 111

4 PSI %: 113

5 PSI %: 115

6 PSI %: 118

7 PSI %:  121

8 PSI %: 124

9 PSI %: 127

10 PSI %: 130

11 PSI %: 134