• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Killer223

WTT/WTB front bumper...

Ranch hand summit front bumper, fits 06-09. willing to trade straight across for a stock bumper.

i'll meet you half way, almost anywhere in the country. bring tools as i will do the same.

open to ideas and offers.

I need a non sport 2nd gen bumper that's nice shape will pay dearly for a nice one.

10 hours ago, JAG1 said:

I need a non sport 2nd gen bumper that's nice shape will pay dearly for a nice one.

They are not that hard to find out my way. I see them on craigs list and in the junk yards. Got mine there with the upper and lower covers, fog lights and inserts but I did see just the chrome bumper offered up. LMC truck has aftermarket also.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dripley said:

They are not that hard to find out my way. I see them on craigs list and in the junk yards. Got mine there with the upper and lower covers, fog lights and inserts but I did see just the chrome bumper offered up. LMC truck has aftermarket also.

I have purchased a number of bumpers from an aftermarket re-pop seller in NM called National Auto Parts and LKQ /Keystone. All the chrome fit decently but the plastics Never seem to fit like the OE ones.  Might check around your area for a place that sells to auto body shops. 

• Like 1

I have seen a number of bumpers at a local manufacturer of heavy duty bumper/grill guard combos, similar to ranch hand. I would suppose they'd sell them. Might also check with your local ranch hand etc etc bumper retailer/installer.  They may have something used 

• Like 1

All good ideas. Thanks all you hot dog and beer buddies :cheers:.

i have the Ranch hand, and want to get rid of it in exchange for a stock one,

thanks for the thoughts on local parts houses. the local wrecking yard has not a single 3rd gen... wow....

Hey Killer223. Not to derail your thread, but just wondering why you don't like your Ranch Hand. My front bumper is rotted out and I'm thinking of going the Ranch Hand route.

i want a later 3rd gen 06-09, bolt up n go.

i'm just over it. it's great bumper yes, but it's also heavy. i added a receiver hitch to mine, the factory powder coating is good for the most part, it's a catch 22 for working on the truck. great if you need to get up n sit down, do some work, but it's a PITA for checking the oil when your short. and i'm short. it's tippy toes to reach the oil dipstick.  i've debated getting rid of it for a long time. and i'm to the point that i'm over the look, and functionality, i want stock.

yes i could sell it for more than the price of a stock one, but well.. it's rather find a 06-09 and just swap... not worried about color as i can paint it or i have an employee that does autobody paint on the side.

Sign in to follow this