• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Me78569

Quadzilla V2 Large injector tow tune twins

Quadzilla V2 Large injector tow tune twins

View File

This tune is suited for trucks with big injectors and twins for a tow tune.   It may still be smokey offidle at WOT, but it is a good starting point for a tune. Wiretap is not hugely aggressive and wiretap fueling starts at 20 psi.  

STUDS ARE REQUIRED

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/03/2017
  • Category
  • Injectors
    7 x .012 and bigger
  • Turbo(s)
    Twins
  • VP44 wiretapped?
    Yes
  • Injection Pump
    so

• Thanks 1

For the life of me I can't figure out how this works. My download shows a long string of numbers that don't seem to correspond to the typical Quad settings

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.