• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Me78569

Stock injector Tow tune

Stock injector Tow tune

View File

this tune is suited for stock injector trucks to use as a tow tune.  There is a good amount of fueling offidle that stablizes and holds flat.  Not much wiretap and only after boost comes up a good bit.

question ive donloaded 3 tunes so far my custom tunes says import new tune i name it and save but cant find it but when i try and make a new tune and name it the same as the one i down loaded it says file already with this name but i cant find the file any help im stumped ive went through all the vehiecle selections.

ive went through all of the dodge tunes and cant find the them. it only says defalt or create new but if i try to make a new one and name it the same as the one i down loaded it says it already has a file with that name.

Edited by project5.9

ive restarted phone and tablet with no luck ive created a dummy tune exported it and sent it via email downloaded it and the dummy tune shows up.

Tow  
Number of Power Levels 6
RPM Limit 3200
Valet Mode  
Maximum Valet Mode Power 50
Pump Tap Parameters List  
Maximum Fuel Stretch 1400
TPS Pump Maximum 100
TPS Pump Minimum 0
Min Pump Tap Fueling % 0
Pump Tap Min PSI 10
Boost Scaling 40
Timing Parameters  
Fuel Load Timing 1.5
Low PSI Timing Reduct 5
Timing Reduct Scaling 50
LightThrottle Timing Adv 2
Light Throttle Limit 30
Timing Equilzer  
1500RPM 15
2000RPM 18
2500RPM 23
3000RPM 25
MAX 26
Boost Level Fueling - CAN Bus  
0 PSI 115
1 PSI 120
2 PSI 121
3 PSI 121
4 PSI 123
5 PSI 125
6 PSI 126
7 PSI 127
8 PSI 128
9 PSI 129
10 PSI 130
11 PSI 131
12 PSI 132
13 PSI 133
14 PSI 134
15 PSI 135
16 PSI 136
18 PSI 137
20 PSI 138
22 PSI 139
24 PSI 140
26 PSI 142
28 PSI 144
30+ PSI 146

i think i found the problem when i export my files it says iquad in front of the file and the ones downloaded here dont. think that could be it. i downloaded a app to open json files it shows me the peramators and i input them manualy.

thanks for the help im a noob to all this lol. 35yrs old and still trying to learn all this tec stuff 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.