• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Me78569

Stock injector Tow tune

Stock injector Tow tune

View File

this tune is suited for stock injector trucks to use as a tow tune.  There is a good amount of fueling offidle that stablizes and holds flat.  Not much wiretap and only after boost comes up a good bit.

question ive donloaded 3 tunes so far my custom tunes says import new tune i name it and save but cant find it but when i try and make a new tune and name it the same as the one i down loaded it says file already with this name but i cant find the file any help im stumped ive went through all the vehiecle selections.

ive went through all of the dodge tunes and cant find the them. it only says defalt or create new but if i try to make a new one and name it the same as the one i down loaded it says it already has a file with that name.

Edited by project5.9

ive restarted phone and tablet with no luck ive created a dummy tune exported it and sent it via email downloaded it and the dummy tune shows up.

i think i found the problem when i export my files it says iquad in front of the file and the ones downloaded here dont. think that could be it. i downloaded a app to open json files it shows me the peramators and i input them manualy.

thanks for the help im a noob to all this lol. 35yrs old and still trying to learn all this tec stuff 

29 minutes ago, Mikeamyers30 said:

I downloaded this and when I go to import it it's greyed out and won't import any advice?

android or IOS device?  If its an android sometimes you can click on the file and it will open in the Quad app automatically.  I had to do that with my Samsung.  I couldn't import them through the app for some reason.  I would go to my downloads location on the phone and click on the file and it would open in the app.

Android...Samsung tablet. I have tried to just click on the file and when I do it says I don’t have any app to open that type of file. 

I've got a Samsung S10+ (Android) phone. All I got to do is start the iQuad App go to the custom tunes and and select the IMPORT button. I can also start the iQuad app and then just tap on the file in the Download folder and automatically imports.