• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you lurking about Mopar1973Man.Com reading articles and reading other member's posts. Are you trying to solve a problem with your Dodge / Ram Turbo Diesel Cummins? We have lots of helpful members and staff on the Mopar1973Man.Com and are willing to give guidance on how to fix or improve your truck. You know when you see good valued information here on Mopar1973Man.Com. We are not corporate owned like many of the other websites out there. Like Cummins Forum (VerticalScope Inc.). Mopar1973Man.Com is entirely privately owned and operated since 2004. Your subscription funds goes towards server maintenance and software maintenance. We happen to be one of the most friendliest and helpful websites for Cummins Owners in the world. Come join us and register and then pick a subscription plan

• Administrator

Stock injector Tow tune

View File

this tune is suited for stock injector trucks to use as a tow tune.  There is a good amount of fueling offidle that stablizes and holds flat.  Not much wiretap and only after boost comes up a good bit.

• 3 months later...

question ive donloaded 3 tunes so far my custom tunes says import new tune i name it and save but cant find it but when i try and make a new tune and name it the same as the one i down loaded it says file already with this name but i cant find the file any help im stumped ive went through all the vehiecle selections.

ive went through all of the dodge tunes and cant find the them. it only says defalt or create new but if i try to make a new one and name it the same as the one i down loaded it says it already has a file with that name.

Edited by project5.9

i think i found the problem when i export my files it says iquad in front of the file and the ones downloaded here dont. think that could be it. i downloaded a app to open json files it shows me the peramators and i input them manualy.

thanks for the help im a noob to all this lol. 35yrs old and still trying to learn all this tec stuff 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
29 minutes ago, Mikeamyers30 said:

I downloaded this and when I go to import it it's greyed out and won't import any advice?

android or IOS device?  If its an android sometimes you can click on the file and it will open in the Quad app automatically.  I had to do that with my Samsung.  I couldn't import them through the app for some reason.  I would go to my downloads location on the phone and click on the file and it would open in the app.