• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Me78569

Large injector emissions tune

Large injector emissions tune

View File

This tune is suited for trucks with large injectors 7 x .012's + to run emissions.  You may need to adjust it depending on the spec of your injectors, but 7 x .013's should run clean and still put down good numbers.  

Wiretap will not kick in until 20 psi and it is not recommended to use it during emissions.  

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/10/2017
  • Category
  • Injectors
    7 x .012 or larger
  • Turbo(s)
    large
  • VP44 wiretapped?
    Yes
  • Injection Pump
    so

Edited by Me78569

Purchased the tune but when I click download screen just goes dark and nothing happens. I like donating before with free tunes btw. Much less hassle. Now you purchase the tunes and can't even download them. Waste

I did get the download thank you for being so quick and responsive.  I can't imagine 2.50 per download going very far when I'm the first one to pay for it. Before when they were free a pop-up would show up asking you to donate before a tune was downloaded and that is when I decided to donate. Monthly subscriptions can really add up as it seems thats what everyone is going to these days. I would be more inclined to pay a small fee for someone to read a datalog and adjust my tune for me. Just a thought. 

• Like 1

Keep in mind almost 2000 tunes have been downloaded Over the last year. 

We only recently started charging.  A little fee adds up over time.

I dont want to spend time looking through logs and adjusting tunes.  My free time is worth more than most will pay.