• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Mopar1973Man

mid injector tow tune

mid injector tow tune

View File

This tune is suited for 7 x .009 - 7 x .010 injectors as a tow tune.  Smoke offidle should be controllable with enough fuel to get you moving off the line.  fueling ramps up nicely in the 0 -8 psi range then starts to flatten out to allow you to use throttle movement to give more fueling without overfueling if boost spikes.  

Wiretap comes on after 10 psi if you choose.

I'm trying to understand the idea behind this tune. Canbus is very slow to ramp but wire tap is at 2200 and start at 10 tps, wouldn't you want to use canbus first and then wiretap,  and cruise timing is 3 at 30, I would think when towing under load 1 would be enough and not often load would be less then 30, maybe going down hills. :think:

Just want to understand the idea behind it all, I'm starting to think my tunes maybe way out of wack.

Thank you. 

I just checked the tune it is not what you are saying it is.  Are you sure you have hte right tune?

this tune has 1400 as wiretap and 2* of light load timing.

@Me78569 you know what, you're right, I just looked at it again and somehow I downloaded this mid injector tow tune and it got saved as (fun tow), I think my phone is junk it's been doing weird things lately. I just downloaded it again and it's completely different, it makes way more sense now. So my apologies and ignore what I said in previous post.  

Just had to edit this post due to my phone leaving few words out and also changing few, but before I submit I always reread what I type. So go figure. 

Edited by Dieselfuture