• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Northern California Fires

NightHawk

Hello All,

Not sure if you have been able to avoid the news frenzy but the Napa/Sonoma fires are no joke. Keep all of those who have lost everything in your thoughts/prayers as they certainly need the support.

To answer the questions, yes i am in the "red zone" but far enough away that it shoulf be okay. I have had friends, coworkers, etc. lose their homes thus far.  I hope to not have to help my really good friend evacuate but preparing to lend a hand this weekend if called upon.

• Staff

Something like 1500 homes have been destroyed, is that right?

I lived in Cotati back in the 70s and you used to never hear about so many fires. Why is this happening? Even into the Pacific N.W. and British Columbia.

• Staff

That's too many people gone from such a nice area with a strong sense of community, it's hard to believe.

That many structures too. We've never had so many fires up and down the west like this year, but with so many homes lost it's incomprehensible.