• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Owner
3 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

I prefer the bluetooth model personally, but yes any elm327 device will work fine.

I tend to favor the OBDLink series dongles being there is constant firmware updates. I also prefer the bluetooth series over the WiFi but all iPhone (or Apple) users have to use WiFi option. 

• Owner
29 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

you are not limited to very expensive devices to use the scan tool.  

Exactly. Android software typically is very low price or FREE. Where most all iPhone or iDevice stuff is expensive. Like I've got all Linux PC's and pay nothing for software and all Android phones and again low to FREE software. Even picked up a cheap tablet for $40 buck and use it for the OBDLink for a long time. 

Current setup...

Old Setup...

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Owner
22 hours ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Does this device measure map sensor voltage?

No. Just displays the pressure in kpa...

22 hours ago, Marcus2000monster said:

I read in a thread that said to check the voltage with your obd scanner and I wasn’t sure if this did or not...

DRBIII tool will show sensor voltage but that tool is right around $6,000 for the price. 

I'm currently working with @Chris O. on CCD bus tool that would provide much more information from the engine and sensors. We are attempting to get this moving along beyond BETA testing to actual production. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man