• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

So I joined a cult

The_Hammer

It all started earlier this year, around March I believe. A friend of mine mentioned that he was going to be participating in an obstacle course called Cola Warrior and that I should try to get a run slot and go with him. I had no idea what Cola Warrior was about so I starter doing some research. 

Cola Warrior was started by a former .Mil guy who now works as a contractor overseas. It was designed as a physical and metal challenge that makes you go "WTF am I doing?" Lol.

Basically there are regional events held across the country with the top 10 finishers eligible to compete in the finale dubbed "Cola Warrior Classic". 

All of the events have the same basic layout with varying degrees of difficulty:

*There are 5 obstacles and you must legitimately attempt each one

*After the obstacles you have to field strip an AK while eating two rails of Peeps

*After that is a 1/2 mile run

*At the end of the 1/2 mile run is a shooting range with steel rifle and pistol targets

*The last thing is the "chug" where you drink six 12oz carbonated beverages of your choice (no alcohol allowed) as quickly as you can and then hurl. 

Obviously after finding out what it was all about I HAD to do it!

I attended the local event called Cola Warrior Texas back in June and placed 5th out of 75 participants. I met a ton of great people from all around the country and made a lot of new friends. The whole thing sounds absolutely insane but after CWT I'm hooked.

IMG_5290.JPG

IMG_5291.JPG

IMG_5292.JPG

IMG_5293.JPG

IMG_5294.JPG

IMG_5295.JPG

IMG_5296.JPG

Awesome prize pack! This thing revolves around firearms, especially AR15's as those are what you compete with.

IMG_5297.JPG.84797a16f3465dd60bbad40dedb262c2.JPG

The rifle I competed with.

IMG_5298.JPG.4a20228d2ef528b84ecebe5b7addeeb6.JPG

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IBMobile said:

Ahh.... To be young and nimble again.

And people do this for fun??

That's the exact response I get from everyone, it was the response I gave to my friend who got me started. For whatever reason the whole thing is a blast. Eating the peeps and then running gives you a sugar high that is similar to an adrenaline dump which seriously ups the difficulty of making accurate shots durning the shooting stage.

6 hours ago, Hawkez said:

The crawfish looks awesome!!!!

They were great! We had an actual coonass cooking them and you could tell, the seasoning was perfect.

• Owner

I had to look up "coonass"...

Cajuns are likely to view the term: working-class Cajuns tend to regard the word "coonass" as a badge of ethnic pride, whereas middle- and upper-class Cajuns are more likely to regard the term as insulting or degrading, even when used by fellow Cajuns in reference to themselves.