• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

7 minutes ago, Marcus2000monster said:

I have read tid bits about putting 2 stroke oil in diesel fuel. What are the benefits? Lubricity? Fuel mpg?

The benefits are both. The result should be a longer living VP44.

7 minutes ago, Marcus2000monster said:

How much do you put in a 34 gallon tank? Is there a special type? Thanks! 

1oz per gallon, so 34oz in a full tank should do it.

Make sure to get ashless 2 stroke - other than that, the cheapest you can find. Many here use TCW3 from Wal-Mart

Soot will not be an issue, I think that's where the ash less 2stroke comes into play. I've been using 2 stroke in every tank for the last couple years and haven't had issues of extra/added soot. In mike's article it shows how clean his injectors were running 2 stroke compared to not and it's quite a difference. 2 stroke really cleans things up as weird is that is to hear.

6 hours ago, Marcus2000monster said:

I can’t really see it clearly but it looks clean! Picked up some super tech tcw3 at Wally World last night! ;)

Was having a tough getting the camera to focus that. Just a light even coat on all of them.

• Owner
On 10/19/2017 at 1:03 PM, jlongjohn said:

Can you do it again and burn them together from the beginning?

I'm not the author of the video...

4 hours ago, Marcus2000monster said:

I posted this same topic on cf and some guy is loudly proclai

ing against it! Lol ;)

I'm sure they are using ATF, WEO, WVO, or some sort of store product. I've done the research on all this for over 5-7 years and still to this day very few have cleared 243k miles on VP44

Maybe I missed it, two questions...(OK 3 questions)

How much better MPG do you get mixing in 2 stroke oil?  

On average how long does VP44 last without using 2 stroke.  

(Bonus question) CF forum my computer is so slow, I very seldom go there.  Just me or does CF load like other sites for you?

43 minutes ago, 015point9 said:

Maybe I missed it, two questions...(OK 3 questions)

How much better MPG do you get mixing in 2 stroke oil?  

On average how long does VP44 last without using 2 stroke.  

(Bonus question) CF forum my computer is so slow, I very seldom go there.  Just me or does CF load like other sites for you?

being second owner of my truck i had to replace the oem IP around 160k miles....     ive got about 210k now on a reman pump and ive been using 2 stroke since its install. 

It was slow on my computer too... my cell works fine though... this guy claims there is no evidence and is strictly against it but he has never tried it and he claims he has 1.3 million miles on one single vp! Lol not only that’s but he also claims to have 400k on stock injectors! 

Waiting till my next fuel up to add the oil... or is it ok to throw it in after the fuel?