• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Well I’m not sure what too say about this but I was gone for the weekend and got home last night. Drive to work this morning and it in to head home. I got on it in 6th gear and saw 28 psi of booost. Why didn’t I see anymore than 20 when I pegged it last time!? Prepping to replace map and reset apps in a little... 

Also seems like it has quite a bit more power too but I’m not sure if it’s as powerful as it should be...

• Owner
Just now, Me78569 said:

because the map sensor was old and worn out?

12 hours ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Well I’m not sure what too say about this but I was gone for the weekend and got home last night. Drive to work this morning and it in to head home. I got on it in 6th gear and saw 28 psi of booost. Why didn’t I see anymore than 20 when I pegged it last time!? Prepping to replace map and reset apps in a little... 

Also seems like it has quite a bit more power too but I’m not sure if it’s as powerful as it should be...

He never even changed the MAP sensor. It's possible the data from the sensor is too low and not reporting real boost. It could be a boost fooler problem of the Edge Juice. This boost fooler failure does happen...

We will be checking the boost cooler when I get my splitter

14 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

He never even changed the MAP sensor. It's possible the data from the sensor is too low and not reporting real boost. It could be a boost fooler problem of the Edge Juice. This boost fooler failure does happen...

This happened before I changed the sensor...

• Owner
17 hours ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Splitter is not letting juice and scan gauge connect at the same time. 

Too much traffic on the bus. So... What I would do is start the truck with just the Edge Juice plugged in leave it idle for few minutes to settle down then plug in the ScanGauge II and it should hook up then. 

• Owner

There are only two things that cause dead pedal...

1. APPS sensor. Typically there is a P0121, P0122 or P0123 code with the dead pedal.

2. VP44. It could produce dead pedal like problems too but doesn't have to throw codes.

Now without read back over the entire thread did you ever do a AC noise test?