• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I have a issue with my Juice I think. I’m not to concerned about it because I’m getting rid of the edge and going back for another Qaudzilla. So i went to check my wire tap and promptly lost the posi tap piece. Ordered a new one and reconnected it and seems rather slow compared to the first time I tapped it?? Any ideas? No codes or anything. Almost seems like a dead pedal but not really. Definitely has more power than without wire tap though so I lm sure it’s getting fuel. Fuel pressure is 18 at idle and 13 15 wot.

Reading 12 volts

I just thought of something else. It almost seems like the turbo isn’t building good boost I need to do a pull after work and what kind of boost I get but I’m fairly certain it has nothing to do with it 

Wouldn’t you know it I just threw a P0237 after hooking my stuff back up! Cleared the code and good so far. I’m getting mad at this code! It pops olio almost every time I fiddle with a programmer I have cleared the codes and tested everything but everything seems ok! :mad:

Ordered a new map from Genos. Let’s hope this fixes my problems from the past. I had similar issues with an edge ez throwing the code and lacking power and now this guy is doing the same. As I said I performed several tests and everything seems fine. If I have bad map would it cause the juice to read lower boost and not fuel all the way? 

It could, but you should never get a po237 with a tuner that does boost fooling.  If you get p0237 without messing wth the tuner than you have some sort of short in the wires between the edge and the ecm.  

you need to get the multimeter our and test your map wiring between the edge and the ecm.  

Thanks Moparman. So I performed the p0237 test and here’s the results... so orange map wire tested positive at 4.96 volts. Disconnected ecm and was not able to get a reading from terminal 2 and ground nor from terminals 2 or 3 on the map harness. I’m stumped now. So I forgot to turn off he ignition when I reconnected ecm and now have the codes p1693 p0237 p1693 p1694 now what? Please help! Thanks 

Also p0123