• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Question about IQUAD gauges with my phone.

Sycostang67

• Owner
3 minutes ago, Sycostang67 said:

My Quadzilla arrived today(Thanks Mike), not sure I'll have time to install it this week, but surely by next weekend I should have it in. 

You are Welcome. I'm glad you got it! Install is rather fast for the electrical being the only one wire to go into the dash. The rest is under the hood. EGT probe will take time to drill, tap, and install if you don't have a hole already. 

I will have to drill and tap another hole for the EGT probe, I don't want my current gauge to not function but I do want the added protection of the Quadzilla monitoring it.  I already have an extra FP port and will put the temp sensor in the engine oil.  I do still need to remove my Comp and remount my CB now that I won't have the scan gauge strapped to it anymore.  I had to make a double bracket to give me the clearance, now I can tuck it up in the dash a little tighter. 

Well it was so nice today, i decided to install the quad instead of my other plans.  Two things that annoyed me, first I thought the fuel pressure sensor was included so that was a let down, gonna take another $70 to get that sorted.  Second, I went to install the oil temp sensor and my heater lines are in the way.  I will need to go find a brass elbow for that to work.  Aside from accidentally unplugging my high idle switch and trying to fumble it back together, everything else went great.  That's a lie, I totally forgot the password for my tablet and had to do a factory reset and then I forgot to turn the bluetooth on so I spent like 10 minutes scanning for nothing.  I forgot what a dog these trucks are stock, got to get some tunes downloaded now.