• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Classified Ads

• Owner

I wanted to bring a professional appearance to the site. So I picked up the Classified Ads module for the software. The Classified Ads will show up on the site in the sidebar and footer areas. Displaying 5 random ads. The Classified Ads are going to be under the "Store" tab on the navbar. As for posting ads. You can post any kind of ad you wish. There is a category for truck stuff and personal stuff.

The types of Ads you can post are...

• FOR SALE
  • EXCHANGE 
  • WANTED

Condition..

• NEW
  • USED

Package...

• Member - Gets 30 days free classified ads small fee to renew after 30 days.
  • Silver - Gets 180 days free classified ads.
  • Gold - Gets 365 days of free classified ads.
  • Platinum - Gets 365 days of free classified ads.

Thing is I've been watch sites like CF and FB both and seeing lots of people trading parts and pieces as well as selling full trucks. I wanted to provide that same ability here on Mopar1973Man.Com where most of you trust the other members of the site. Please let me know if there is a issue or something you would like to add to this.

classifieds.png

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Owner
2 hours ago, mopar440cu said:

What about adding a "Wanted Ad?"  I am sure there is a few members wanting to find stuff for their trucks. Just a suggestion. I looked for one, but did not see any.

Thanks for listening!

Simple just make a classified wanting to buy or WANTED.