• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Power mirror question

I currently have the manual towing mirror and they are driving me crazy.  I'm constantly having to adjust the passenger side.  Good thing I live in Florida as I carry an unbrella everywhere and makes it easy to adjust the mirror.  Anyway, I'd like to upgrade to power mirrors and am wondering if the wiring for them is included in the truck even if it is not used?  That certainly wold be a lot easier than wirinig power for them.  I would have to get the control for them which I've found online.

Now for the heated part of the mirrows.  Is that something that the wiring is there but not connected as well?  If so I would have to get the HVAC control with the mirror heat switch in it.

I guess it's a little bit of wishful thinking that all I have to do is connect things up and they would work.

Thanks for any input on this.

L8tr

d

The wiring was there for the heated power mirrors in my 02. You can pull back the the door panel just enough at the top where the controller would go and should be able to see the connectors. You already know the rest of what you need.