• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fire Extinguister recall

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I hope you guys have better luck than I did. I filled out the form online on November 2. The THIRD time it was done over by Kidde I finally got my extinguisher. That was March 14th of this year........

14 hours ago, IBMobile said:

I'm leaving on a 5 week camping trip this Sunday and don't have time to wait.  I went to Home Depot and bought a 2 pack for $30  

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Kidde-1-A-10-B-C-Recreational-Fire-Extinguisher-2-Pack-21027416MTL/303196148

You don't need to wait. All you do is fill out the form online and it will eventually be delivered to where you designate. Most people have seen their new replacement in just a couple of weeks. Mine however took months........

• Staff

Good job getting the fire extinguishers. More the merrier on those really.

Dan don't forget to carry an extra belt and pulley for the tensioner, some 50/50 antifreeze, new stat. things like that. Stay safe Bud and will see you around mid April. W-T supposed to join us for a day or so too, will make for interesting conversation.

BTW, Anyone interested in good fire/ conversation is welcome to join us in the California mountains.

Edited by JAG1

• Staff
23 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Dan don't forget to carry an extra belt and pulley for the tensioner, some 50/50 antifreeze, new stat. things like that.

I carry a lot of parts and tools with me but two things I know will get the job done, a AAA card with 200 mi. RV towing and a credit card.  

10 hours ago, kzimmer said:

a little far for me to drive though!

I'll be going through Banff Canada on my way to the Sierra Nevada Mountains. 

5 hours ago, IBMobile said:

I'll be going through Banff Canada on my way to the Sierra Nevada Mountains. 

Cool! I'm getting married in July, and taking 3 weeks off to go to Jasper and Banff. Campsites are booked. Slim pickings.

• Staff

Congratulations!  It's a grate place to visit for any occasion.  

I was there the end of last August through Labor day in September at Tunnel Mountain in Banff and Whistlers in Jasper.  When I made my reservations in January the pickings were very slim.  You have to keep trying,  There may be a cancellation.