• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
015point9

Fire Extinguister recall

I received my recall noticed from Fleetwood this week.  It looks like I'll be getting a new extinguisher to replace the 14 year old one for free. 

I hope you guys have better luck than I did. I filled out the form online on November 2. The THIRD time it was done over by Kidde I finally got my extinguisher. That was March 14th of this year........

14 hours ago, IBMobile said:

I'm leaving on a 5 week camping trip this Sunday and don't have time to wait.  I went to Home Depot and bought a 2 pack for $30  

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Kidde-1-A-10-B-C-Recreational-Fire-Extinguisher-2-Pack-21027416MTL/303196148

You don't need to wait. All you do is fill out the form online and it will eventually be delivered to where you designate. Most people have seen their new replacement in just a couple of weeks. Mine however took months........

Good job getting the fire extinguishers. More the merrier on those really.

Dan don't forget to carry an extra belt and pulley for the tensioner, some 50/50 antifreeze, new stat. things like that. Stay safe Bud and will see you around mid April. W-T supposed to join us for a day or so too, will make for interesting conversation.

BTW, Anyone interested in good fire/ conversation is welcome to join us in the California mountains.

Edited by JAG1

Sounds like fun, a little far for me to drive though! I've had my notice for a few months, but I just got mine out of winter storage last weekend.

23 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Dan don't forget to carry an extra belt and pulley for the tensioner, some 50/50 antifreeze, new stat. things like that.

I carry a lot of parts and tools with me but two things I know will get the job done, a AAA card with 200 mi. RV towing and a credit card.  

10 hours ago, kzimmer said:

a little far for me to drive though!

I'll be going through Banff Canada on my way to the Sierra Nevada Mountains. 

5 hours ago, IBMobile said:

I'll be going through Banff Canada on my way to the Sierra Nevada Mountains. 

Cool! I'm getting married in July, and taking 3 weeks off to go to Jasper and Banff. Campsites are booked. Slim pickings.

Congratulations!  It's a grate place to visit for any occasion.  

I was there the end of last August through Labor day in September at Tunnel Mountain in Banff and Whistlers in Jasper.  When I made my reservations in January the pickings were very slim.  You have to keep trying,  There may be a cancellation.