• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Me78569

me78569 7 x .012 injector daily tune

me78569 7 x .012 injector daily tune

View File

This is my current Daily tune,  it is %100 smoke free on my truck while still being very DD friendly.    Please consider my trucks configuration is likely vastly dfferent compared to most my tunes are not likely well suited for your needs. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/06/2017
  • Category
  • Injectors
    7 x .012 330 bar pop
  • Turbo(s)
    he351ve
  • VP44 wiretapped?
    Yes
  • Injection Pump
    so

I'm having isolated problems importing this tune. This am I built a daily tune from the Excel spreadsheet which imported no problem, so I tried to import  this one again today with no luck. Renaming the file and using simple profile names in the app make no difference.

When I select Vehicle Selection and choose V2 Quadzilla Only Test 2 /w Version 2.7 under it, this tune shows up. I really wish quadzilla would clean up their software and just write Beta if this is Beta. I never selected it before becasue it says Quadzilla Only, and Im not a dev, and Im not trying to blow my truck up. If I know its Beta, I know what Beta means, and I will run it if I decide its worth the risk. Its not an Alpha release after all, and its not in mid-development like the name leads me to believe.

This is my fault.  I thought I had exported it to the right profle.   I will fix it.  Not a Quadzilla issue.   Please remember these tunes are Not Quadzilla company released tunes, these are user tunes.  

Edit:  alright it has been updated for the official release profile.

The official website doesnt even have a batch file and instructions to load the drivers. So this site may as well be the official site since its where you gotta go to make anything work.

But thanks, I am well aware of what you said.