• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Merry Christmas everyone.

Bobalos

• Owner
On 12/22/2017 at 9:34 AM, Bobalos said:

Yall are an amazing resource w/o all of the drama & "internet commandos" that come with all of the larger forums.  Mike you have an amazing group of tech folks here & super cool "normal members" like myself.  thanks!!

Thank you for the kind comments. I'm glad our little family of Cummins Nuts could be of help to you!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

None of my throttle limiters are related to @dripley

They could a been my baby brother!!!:cry:

11 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

:lmao::lmao2:I feel the love there...

I always feel the love here even when my kin are being smashed.

Another Merry Christmas to you all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Owner
1 hour ago, dripley said:

even when my kin are being smashed.

Then some morning I'll have to show you my Coffee Cup Eggs. Quick morning meal... Even though I'm beating up two unborn lives and nuking them till done. 

Yeah, I know some Christmas Spirit. :punish:

But if we didn't pick on you... You wouldn't know that you are loved... Merry Christmas Dave... :cheers:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Then some morning I'll have to show you my Coffee Cup Eggs. Quick morning meal... Even though I'm beating up two unborn lives and nuking them till done. 

Yeah, I know some Christmas Spirit. :punish:

But if we didn't pick on you... You wouldn't know that you are loved... Merry Christmas Dave... :cheers:

It's all good. Takes me back to the days of "wood and screamin beavers" if you know what I mean. :ahhh:

• Haha 1

• Owner
25 minutes ago, SilverMoose said:

A big thanks @Mopar1973Man for this great site.

I'm just a small part of it. There are several other people that keep this site going as well. Like our Board of Directors that keep the site heading the right direction. Some key member and other staff that help the people that come to the site.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...