• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Merry Christmas everyone.

Bobalos

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone & to say thanks to everyone for the help the last few months. 

Yall are an amazing resource w/o all of the drama & "internet commandos" that come with all of the larger forums.  Mike you have an amazing group of tech folks here & super cool "normal members" like myself.  thanks!!

Bob

BTW.............. it was 32* here in San Diego when I got into the car this morning @ 5:15.........  too cold for my thing blood.  LOL.  

• Thanks 1

• Staff

Merry Christmas to you too and all that are here. I just want to thank everyone for being so forgiving/ patient as in when needing a gear wrench, I hand over a Monkey Wrench and try to acting like its no big deal :whistle2:

I thank you all for being good Buds.

Edited by JAG1

• Owner

I apologize for being the Christmas Grinch this year... I should of been making some Christmas Artwork for the site. Most folks here know my life has been crazy and busy the last year now. Again sorry for not making the site feisty. 

M E R R Y   C H R I S T M A S

T O   O N E   A N D   A L L

Related image 

• Like 1

• Owner
55 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

For what it's worth happy birthday Jesus, I remember what you've done for us

Amen! That's exactly what Christmas is all about! :pray: Say a prayer and be thankful for what you have and celebrate the Good Lord's Birthday. Like both @MoparMom and myself are not out buying presents for each other but we are going to take time during Christmas day to say our prayers to the Good Lord above.

I'm thankful for many things... I've got a lot to thank the Good Lord for letting me have these Blessings...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

@dripley you just reminded me of a joke, may not be that funny but here it is. You know how Santa always gives presents and he never gets any, maybe we just don't know what he wants, but he's been saying it for years ho ho ho. 

Yeah I know that's the best that I got for a moment. 

Wishing everyone a merry Christmas and most of all health, not that I'm getting a bit older it's starting to mean a lot more to me then before, money is one thing but without health money is meaningless to an extent. 

Another thing to remember is who's birthdays we're celebrating, it may not be the right date according to some but it's the principal. I just want people to remember this holiday is not about buying crap we don't need with money we don't have. For what it's worth happy birthday Jesus, I remember what you've done for us. 

Well said DF. Easy to loose track of things with the hustle of life.

• Thanks 1