• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Wrong boost displayed on iquad

dirty830

Had something weird happen that I'm having trouble figuring out. Psi on the quad is off 13-14 psi but that just started. Was always off 1-2psi but parked my truck late one night and left my dome light on and then in the morning truck started fine but psi was off more now and even displays 13psi when truck is off but ignition is on. Thinking maybe a lower starting voltage invited a gremlin in. Maybe reflashing the quad will fix? I know I can adjust the boost offset but since it just happened I'm thinking something else is needs to be looked at. 

Edited by dirty830

you are running hte boost offset with the 2.7 base flash?  

connect to the truck, set boost ffset to 0 psi.  What does it read?  set it back to your old boost offset setting, what does it read?

Edited by Me78569

• 2 weeks later...

uuum, I'm not sure.  The box didn't come off a 01...That I know for sure.  I had to buy the flat plug adapter for it cause it had the round one on it when I bought it.

Well now that i found the Adrenaline mix and match page http://quadzillapower.com/after-market-adrenaline/

I can see what my problem is.  The box was on a 99 and mine is a 2001...sooooo no jumper in place.  Guess I know what i'm doing tonight lol.  

Question, would that have affected my performance or is that just for the gauge display?