• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Airdog df100 pressure adjustment

The few times I have adjusted mine the larger nut has not turned. I have just loosened the smaller jam nut and set the pressure the re tightened the jam nut. Never had an issue with it. I must be lucky, all the bad stories I have heard about quick disconnects and now the pressure adjustment. Just never had problems with either.

I did blow pump motor though and today I blew a fuse on the pump. I hope I am not in for so pay back now.

5 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Call AD They will send you a new one Dave. Make sure you have the type relay that also protects the ECM since at this point the Air Dog could place excess load on the ECM.

The pump I blew happened 3 years ago or so. I just popped a fuse today. They replaced that with very few questions asked. 

The pressure was a little wonky when I replaced the fuse but settled in after about 20 seconds and all is good so far. I will have to keep an eye on it. If this goes the warranty still better cover it. As far as the relay goes, I will check that out tomorrow. Too many things to remember sometimes.

• Staff

Having F/P problems with one of my 2nd gens, AD and me thought there was a regulator problem with the new 150 I got from Vulcan. They sent me another 150 with the agreement that I would  send the other back to them. They wanted it for testing to see what went wrong.

When I found out my problem was (still is) air building up over the top of the prefilter playing havoc with the gauge. I then called AD asking them if I can pay for the extra new 150 they sent me and not send it back since my other truck's AD 100 is getting tired. They were so nice.... said if you have another truck with another AD they said just keep it for when you'll need it. They were so nice to me.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Having F/P problems with one of my 2nd gens, AD and me thought there was a regulator problem with the new 150 I got from Vulcan. They sent me another 150 with the agreement that I would  send the other back to them. They wanted it for testing to see what went wrong.

When I found out my problem was (still is) air building up over the top of the prefilter playing havoc with the gauge. I then called AD asking them if I can pay for the extra new 150 they sent me and not send it back since my other truck's AD 100 is getting tired. They were so nice.... said if you have another truck with another AD they said just keep it for when you'll need it. They were so nice to me.

I am with you on that. When mine blew the only reason they asked as many questions as they did was because all the info I needed to answer them was 200 miles away. All in all it was a very good customer service experience.