• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What color is your truck?

And why did you get that color?

Mine is Light Driftwood .

I bought my truck from original owner because of its condition not the color, There were a couple colors that I did not want though

I almost bought a very nice 97 with 4:11 gears

Color of both of mine all depends on the season here lol. Lets just call it earthly. When I do my annual or biannual cleansing I find one is silver and one is Burgundy/silver two tone.

Didn't buy either for the color the color came with the good to me deal I found when I bought them.

Edited by Wild and Free
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2002 2500 is Patriot Blue Metallic. In the process of being two-toned. Dark gray on top, Blue on the bottom.

IMG_20180105_122737.jpg.14272ff122f949ca850ca006b25bf2cb.jpg

2000 1500 Sport is Forest Green Pearl. Don't mind the silver bed. Had some minor over the passenger wheel and hated looking at it. I had this rust free bed stashed back for 5 years. Lol!

image000000.jpg.b01974d0a85b7ba39b9851d8583b008d.jpg

And Painted....image000000.jpg.20a5eb071194ba577d7b01394eddd04a.jpg

• Like 1

• Staff

Mine should be $100 dollar bill green after all the money I've poured into it with more to follow.

IMG_6834.JPG.aed38a130d902728ae379ecc24751679.JPG

Little Salmon Campground in Riggins, ID

Edited by IBMobile
  • Haha 2

• Owner
16 hours ago, IBMobile said:

Mine should be $100 dollar bill green after all the money I've poured into it with more to follow.

IMG_6834.JPG.aed38a130d902728ae379ecc24751679.JPG

Little Salmon Campground in Riggins, ID

Not that bad, at least you had good service in the middle of nowhere Idaho... :lmao:

• Staff

Yeah, I heard the shop had full hook ups in the shade with a river to go fishing out back. Some long haired hippy guy did the work and there were fruit trees to eat off of. :clap:

Edited by JAG1

@IBMobile to be honest I have no clue, it's my dad's boat he usually pulls it with his k2500 suburban if I go with i volunteer to pull it for him as my truck needs a workout once in a while lol. I think it's 28 foot formula with twin v8s if I remember I seen a sticker saying something like 8600lb or something, it looks bigger than it is. I'd say it's at 10k with trailer full of fuel, just a guess. My truck loves pulling it. We went to Mississippi, Lake Michigan, and around where we live, I don't think it's meant to be pulled around that much, them axles are only 5 lug (3500lb) each so I believe it's on the edge. I put all new bearings, breaks, po did tires, so far we did good, usually cruising at 65-70 mph. Probably should be going a bit slower, but my truck loves that speed or some reason.