• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Version 2.7 final

Me78569

If you built tunes on the 2.5 profile (the standard V2 Dodge 1998-2002 v2.5) profile then they should still be there when you update the vehicle profile to version 2.7. If you are moving from the Quadzilla Only Test 2 vehicle profile then you will need to export them and edit them then import them again. 

By the way, the latest drop of the Beta app that I just got today will allow Samsung customer to one again import tunes, AND THE IMPORT BUTTON IS BACK! :ahhh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No, For the Android platform it is now 1.9.41. Probably soon to be release to the play store. 

http://quadzillatech.com/TunesDownloads/AndroidApp/IQUAD_Android_app-release(1.9.41(58)).apk

For the iOS applications it is now 1.9.43 (no real reason other than the IOS has been built more). 

http://quadzillatech.com/TunesDownloads/iPhoneApp/iQuadIOS(Apple)(1.9.43).ipa

• Thanks 1

I see that the app on this side was last updated Thursday at 6:22 I believe that was the last time I updated it. So you're saying 98-02 profile was a mistake and that's been edited back to 1998-2002 but in my vehicle selection it still shows both. So just ignore 98-02 2.7 and go back to 1998-2002 2.7 profile 

Is 98-02 2.7 going to disappear all by itself or do I need to reupload the app. 

Unfortunately there isn't a real good way to fix that other than removing the data. If you have access to your tunes now you can export them all to yourself, delete the app, redownload (or just clear the data on Android) and re-import your tunes. 

Again, I'm very sorry I messed this up. 

Just a quick FYI. I just uploaded a new version of the app that should fix the gear icon issue. Still need to test on crappy tablet, but it works much better on my Galaxy S8. 

http://quadzillatech.com/TunesDownloads/AndroidApp/IQUAD_Android_app-release(1.9.41(59)).apk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just reinstalled the app, lol nice fix for gear icon. I can press it drunk now. Thank you, not that I need to press it drunk just saying. Definitely much easier to use now. :thumb1:

EDIT  just downloaded my and Mikes daily tune and it appeared under my chosen 1998-2002 2.7 profile 

Awesome........

Edited by Dieselfuture
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...