• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Version 2.7 final

Me78569

My boost is off by 3psi, the Iquad is showing 3psi less than the boost gauges, checked with two different gauges, and also checked with two different map sensors.  The boost gauge rises to 3 psi  then the iquad starts to show pressure,  then by 20 psi the iquad catches up and is accurate. 

How do I find out which version 2.7.1 or 2.7.7 I have?  The adrenaline was updated at DAP's shop on Feb. 28/2018.

If your box was updated in DAP's shop on Feb. 28, 2018 then you most likely have the latest V2.7.7. If you want, you can look at the build date sensor and tell us what that says. Its easiest to do that in the data-log section at the bottom of the list. 

Regarding the boost pressure offset. A mechanical or dedicated gauge is always going to be more accurate than the MAP sensor that we use. For boost pressures below ~16psi we use what the truck thinks the boost is based off the MAP sensor and math done in the ECU. Sometimes the internal barometer works and reports it correctly, sometimes it doesn't. Above 16psi or so, we take over the calculation based off the output voltage. In the legacy tuning, the adrenaline always calculated it based off MAP voltage. 

You have the latest tune loaded then. You should be good to go. 

And by the way, the internal barometer I was referring to is inside the ECU, not in the Quad, that would just be too handy if we had one of those. Biggest problem with that though is that we are in a sealed system so I don't think the pressure could transfer inside the enclosure very easily.