• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Diesel smell

015point9

My diesel smell removable process...Wife says diesel smell not getting removed from clothes when washing with bottle of coke.  Light smell just add bottle coke to washer.  Heavy diesel smell pour coke on clothes and let soak then wash.  I'm not getting results like I used to.  My nose is getting better or coke is getting cheaper.  

What do you use on OPEC perfume?

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Marcus2000monster said:

:nadkick:My mom hates me when I come in the house smelling like diesel lol. I tell her cmon it smells better than your candles! 

Dont be mean to your mother, mine would have made me pay a heavy price. Or is that you she is kicking?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Owner

I really hate those day working on the diesel and end up working on the fuel lines. Without fail I'll loosen a fuel line and be uncrewing the JIC fitting and have diesel running down my arm into the back of my shirt. Then work on a gasoline vehicle and have it do the same thing... The only difference is gasoline stinks. Diesel I don't really notice till MoparMom yelling at me about smelling like a diesel fuel tank.

7 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I really hate those day working on the diesel and end up working on the fuel lines. Without fail I'll loosen a fuel line and be uncrewing the JIC fitting and have diesel running down my arm into the back of my shirt. Then work on a gasoline vehicle and have it do the same thing... The only difference is gasoline stinks. Diesel I don't really notice till MoparMom yelling at me about smelling like a diesel fuel tank.

I love the smell of diesel but my parents hate it lol.