Ok crazy deal but I was researching ways of measuring hi dc amperage this morning for the project and came across a way to construct a dc ametter with either analog needle or digital read out upto 1000 amps dc and the best part is I can do it for under 100$ I've started a gofundme page to help out because basically guys I'm tapped out https://www.gofundme.com/research-and-design-ac-ripple-in-dc but imagine being able to check every last component on your truck live in real time god I wanna build this so bad.

and btw I plan on producing these lil puppies as well for sale

I am offering a 1000amp 12vdc remote digital ammeter mounted in a 52mm black gauge pod w harness and quik connect and instructions for 150$ I will be setting up a page to place your order and pay for it. Right now the lead time is about 6 to 8 weeks but I will offer a warranty and tech support. ill work up the details later on this week any one interested shoot me a line on the forum. These units use negligible current and can continuously read 2/3 of the rated output with upto 3 minutes at full output

Archived