• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quad info

Tom Robarts

I'm thinking of going with quadzilla tuning on my 99 vp44 truck.  I have an EJWA currently.  But am putting a long block crate engine in as well as rebuilding the rest of the truck.  

If I go quad, What all do I need to purchase?  Which operating system does it work the best with?  I have a Samsung phone which I read is not ideal, I will likely buy a tablet strictly for use with the quad.  

I not looking for trial and error, I'd prefer to buy something that is user friendly and known to work well together.

Can I still use my CTS monitor for gauges or will I have to buy a different set up, is there an option for a screen and gauges with the Quad?

I looked at the link for quadzilla but am unsure of the above questions.

Thanks in Advance for your replies.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2018 at 7:38 AM, Tom Robarts said:

I'm thinking of going with quadzilla tuning on my 99 vp44 truck.  I have an EJWA currently.  But am putting a long block crate engine in as well as rebuilding the rest of the truck.  

If I go quad, What all do I need to purchase?  Which operating system does it work the best with?  I have a Samsung phone which I read is not ideal, I will likely buy a tablet strictly for use with the quad.  

I not looking for trial and error, I'd prefer to buy something that is user friendly and known to work well together.

Can I still use my CTS monitor for gauges or will I have to buy a different set up, is there an option for a screen and gauges with the Quad?

I looked at the link for quadzilla but am unsure of the above questions.

Thanks in Advance for your replies.

I am send you a pm Tom!

Thanks @Mopar1973Man for the tag

• Thanks 1