• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Dodge Off-road LLC

I have also read a few things online, and have seen where customers have to wait extended periods of time for their orders. This company is an hours drive away from me and they do have a store front but I have never stopped by. I need to order their u bolt kit but would rather pick it up in person. I will be stopping by at some point. Let me know how your dealings go. 

This is what I need. Mine is rusting from collecting dirt over the years. 

[url=http://store.dodgeoffroad.com/DOR-U-Bolt-Flip-Kit-2nd-Gen_p_139.html]U bolt kit[/url]

Edited by Red Rambler

I ordered and paid for over $10k in parts Feb 16 2017.  I got some of them today

Nice looking gear.  I won't say anything bad about them except for the extended wait time.  I was missing some of my order.  I'm hoping they will make it right

5 minutes ago, Red Rambler said:

I have also read a few things online, and have seen where customers have to wait extended periods of time for their orders. This company is an hours drive away from me and they do have a store front but I have never stopped by. I need to order their u bolt kit but would rather pick it up in person. I will be stopping by at some point. Let me know how your dealings go. 

Kind of hard to have a bad deal in person.  Unfortunately I'm in Canada.  I'm sure if I was just a few hours away I wouldn't have had as much trouble dealing with them.  They either have the parts in stock or they don't.  But what I have learned from previous dealing here and other places, if they don't have it to place in your hand in return for your money... look elsewhere. 

Dave at dor gave me the run around for four months on some control arms. Nice gear and sad to say I will probably buy from them again but I would make it very clear with them up front about a realistic wait time or only order what they have in stock ready to ship. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dirty830 said:

Dave at dor gave me the run around for four months on some control arms. Nice gear and sad to say I will probably buy from them again but I would make it very clear with them up front about a realistic wait time or only order what they have in stock ready to ship. 

If they had of told me I'd wait a year and not 4-6 weeks I'd likely have bought a boxed kit from another manufacturer.

I just placed an order for the u bolt flip kit. I will let you know when I have it in hand. I wanted to drive to the store front, but seeing as I don't have a ton of time lately, I just ordered online. UPS was on $22 as well, so diesel would have been close to that I'm sure. I did email Danny and he said they have the u bolts and plate in stock, so should be no delay.

Edited by Red Rambler
  • Like 1

I’ve heard the stories of terrible wait times and bad customer service but I didn’t experience that at all. I ordered their track bar, it was in stock at the time, and it shipped fairly quick. I had an issue when installing the track bar and needed some insight from Danny. At the time I only knew how to get ahold of him via email, he replied back within an hour and got me set straight. It seems the bigger or more custom the order, the longer the wait gets. Although, a year seems pretty rediculous. I hope he was at least in contact with you throughout that time to let you what the delays were after spending that kind of money!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, notlimah said:

I’ve heard the stories of terrible wait times and bad customer service but I didn’t experience that at all. I ordered their track bar, it was in stock at the time, and it shipped fairly quick. I had an issue when installing the track bar and needed some insight from Danny. At the time I only knew how to get ahold of him via email, he replied back within an hour and got me set straight. It seems the bigger or more custom the order, the longer the wait gets. Although, a year seems pretty rediculous. I hope he was at least in contact with you throughout that time to let you what the delays were after spending that kind of money!

He got back to me promptly after contacting them about the missing parts.  They sent me a list of every item I should have so I can check it against what I received to what all I am missing to do the install.  He included a few extra items to make up a bit for the extended wait time.  Some of the items I ordered I believe were the first time they had sold them for second gen trucks, items like the air bump stops.  They had to build mounts and bumpers for them etc.  I'll go through the list tomorrow against what I have so I can get back to him so he can ship the missing parts.

Edited by Tom Robarts

3 hours ago, dirty830 said:

Has anybody tried the rear shackle flip kit?

I've done it on off road stuff I had. Makes it flex more and softer ride but usually takes away from how much you can load in back, adding air bags would fix that. Also I'm not sure on kits for these trucks but the ones I made change pinion angle and lift the tuck slightly too. 

Ya I believe you gain a inch of lift if you remove the block when you do the shack flip. I rarely tow and sometimes haul a slide in camper so I'm mainly looking to improve my ride. Also about to try some thuren 3'' coils up front to even it out. 

10 hours ago, dirty830 said:

what all did you get?

I bought the extreme 3" lift. Long arms, fox 2.5 coilovers up front, fox 2.5's in the rear, both remote resi, Carli progressive leaf springs with ubolt and shackle flip, traction bars, air bags for the rear, front and rear fox bump stops, bolt in steering with Fox stabilizer, track bar and the torsional sway bar.

I have a new redhead steering box and Geno's high pressure pump and new lines. 

Edited by Tom Robarts
typo