• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Buy Fass Titanium from?

12 hours ago, notlimah said:

I’d get an Airdog through Eric at Vulcan just because Eric at Vulcan. I trust him personally to make things right if something were to ever go wrong more than either company combined. 

Yes,,,,,,, Ive talked to Eric at Vulcan many times. He helps straightens out the Bull Sht you read on these forums and helps confirm what you want and need, or dont need, to upgrade your truck . He wont sell you stuff you dont need

Edited by GSP7
  • Like 1

• Staff
3 hours ago, jlbayes said:

Sorry I'll go back to my corner. :kick:

Why can't the guys that know so much, at least once in awhile, pretend like they are learning from the guys in the corner?

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Why can't the guys that know so much, at least once in awhile, pretend like they are learning from the guys in the corner?

Because a chicken pecked me in the forehead. You gotta a problem with that, pecker head?

Ok Dave mellow out.:soap: I will be in Oregon if you need me.

Edited by dripley
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Staff

Yep I'm in Oregon all right, but the only peckers we got is wood type peckers. Dang things... why they try drilling the comp roof is beyond me. They seem to know when I get a new bb gun too and stay away.

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JAG1 said:

Yep I'm in Oregon all right, but the only peckers we got is wood type peckers. Dang things... why they try drilling the comp roof too is beyond me.

Damn we both have something in common. Peckers trying to drill something. I am choking on my laughter, hope you are. Have not laughed all day, many thanks!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Your welcome bud..... and you know... them dang things seem to know when my old CO2 gun goes out. Here they all start drilling, then soon as I come home with a new 15 shot they're gone for months.

On west side of cascades?  If so believe you have two types.  Seen most often is called Downey and hairy.  Not unusual for males to steak out territory.  Even early in year.  Males like to bang on shinny stuff or other stuff that catches their fancy.  Younger males like to be the first one in area and then they think area is theres.  Only to be out classed by older males later (mid March +/- when more food and females and don't peck on stuff so much.  But keep sharp eye out...if going back to same exact spot they could be eating insects, which isn"t good if new lumber or your house.  Year before last we had one that loved to peck on metal chimney cap. Made a strange drumming noise, lasted couple weeks till they moved on.  If you nail any... plastic bag and wash hands.  Vile stuff they can carry around. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Owner
7 minutes ago, 015point9 said:

If you nail any... plastic bag and wash hands.  Vile stuff they can carry around. 

All birds are edible. I would just stand on the wings and pull the legs. Then end up with breast meat. Good eating. Just like the last Grouse I didn't shoot. It flew into the window and broke its neck. Just Walked out stood on the wings pulled the legs. Snap the wings off and wash the beast meat off. Put in a plastic bag and froze it. Week later I made a batch of Top Ramen and boiled that grouse meat up and chopped it up in the Ramen and that was good eating. I've had a few Quail fly into the window still just a bird and they eat just as good as a Grouse. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

All birds are edible. I would just stand on the wings and pull the legs. Then end up with breast meat. Good eating. Just like the last Grouse I didn't shoot. It flew into the window and broke its neck. Just Walked out stood on the wings pulled the legs. Snap the wings off and wash the beast meat off. Put in a plastic bag and froze it. Week later I made a batch of Top Ramen and boiled that grouse meat up and chopped it up in the Ramen and that was good eating. I've had a few Quail fly into the window still just a bird and they eat just as good as a Grouse. 

You killed the bad stuff when you boiled it.  That is those that survived the freezer.