• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I bought a 3 gauge package from Vulcan and it included a pod that sits on the dash. I still have a 3 pod on the pillar from  glow shift. I like the one on the dash and going to swap the 3 pod for two pod I got with the Banks kit and add an oil pressure gauge.. The 2 lower gauges dont function since the Banks crapped out.DSC01380.JPG.4d39edcdd4b2bcbe506729d0b327cf49.JPGDSC01382.JPG.01804a74feb1fe57c68b93dc68bbee2e.JPG

I run EV1 gauges as well. I did have a leak once, but it was due to the compression fitting not the gauge. It was just a drip. I smelled it long before it made a puddle and just turned it off under the hood at the needle valve. I now run braided steel hose up to the gauge with -4an fittings on it. A smaller version of what all the other fuel line is run with so I highly doubt it will give me problems, especially not at >20psi. I did the boost in this as well.

Like others have said, the EV2s have bells and whistles. Its your preference. Mechanicals can be more of a pain to install. I do think the incandescent bulbs match the truck better. 

Also, my EV1 FP has developed a bit of a buzz that kind comes and goes. 

IMG_2667.jpg

IMG_2676.jpg

IMG_2680.jpg

9 minutes ago, dripley said:

I drilled a small hole in the bottom of the pod with the fp gauge so i would know if it leaked and it did. Had to re tighten the line.

haha I did the same thing! I actually smell the fuel before it even found its way out the hole. It was just coating my gauge when I pulled it. 

• Haha 1